Coffee Business Startup
Start a Coffee Shop Business »
Run a Coffee Shop Business »
Coffee Business Startup Costs »
Barista Training Guide »
Coffee Facts & Statistics
Coffee Facts »
Coffee Statistics »
Coffee History »
The Coffee Bean »
Coffee Economics »
About Coffee & Espresso
The Perfect Shot of Espresso »
Espresso Machine History »
A Perfect Cup of Espresso »
Coffee Freshness Tips »
Have a Cup of Coffee »
Is Coffee Good for Health »
Benefits of Drinking Coffee »
Effects of Caffeine on Body »
Awesome Coffee Facts You Didnt Know »
How to Make French Press Coffee »
Types of Coffee Machines »
Awesome Coffee Facts You Didn't Know
Thanks for visiting this page. Below you will find many awesome coffee facts and fun coffee facts (over 30 facts) that you’ll enjoy.
- Did you know that coffee can improve your memory?
- Lighter roasted coffee contains more caffeine when compared to darker roasted coffee.
- If you take a 20-30 minute nap after drinking coffee you will feel new and fresh.
- Did you know that National Coffee Day in the US is on September 29th?
- Did you know that different restaurants put different amounts of caffeine in their coffee? This will vary from coffee shop to coffee shop as well.
- The most popular drink in the world is not coffee, it’s water. Coffee is second in line.
- Wow, can you believe that Kopi Luwak is considered the most expensive coffee in the world, reaching selling prices between $500-$600 per pound?
- Cool fun coffee fact: Sun + Yummy Coffee = Good Mood :)
- Did you know that the second most traded commodity in the whole wide world, is? … yes, that’s right… COFFEE !!!
- Majority of coffee consumption 55%-65%, around the world, takes place around breakfast time.
- True Coffee Fact: Coffee triggers your metabolism.
- Another true fact is that coffee can indeed eliminate fatigue.
- Can will more than likely relieve your stress and improve your mood.
Talk about a 2 for 1 special.
- Drowsy? Drink coffee. It’s true, coffee can eliminate drowsiness.
- Do you have a headache :T ? Drink coffee. That’s right, coffee is proven to soothe your pain and that includes your headache.
- True fact, coffee does indeed contain important oils.
- Coffee can give your body a boost, and sometimes we can all use a little boost.
- Speaking of being healthy, coffee can improve your health.
- Coffee can also give you a mental boost.
- According to research, coffee is mostly effective around 9AM to 12PM timeframe.
- Yikes, it’s true. Too much coffee can increase your blood pressure. Drink small amounts of coffee if you have high blood pressure.
- Boring coffee fact, but also true… If you drink coffee, that doesn’t mean you’re addicted to coffee.
- Coffee is considered a natural drug. Yes, in a good way.
- Coffee and cats? Yes, it’s proven. Take your kitty along for a drive-thru coffee run. Spending time with your cat while drinking coffee can put you in a good mood.
- How many coffee beans does it take to make 1 cup of coffee? The answer is 100 coffee beans … or 101 or 102… or 150 coffee beans for a strong cup of coffee. The higher the count, the stronger the coffee.
- It’s a boring fact, and a long wait time; however, it takes 5 years for a coffee tree to reach maturity before it can produce the first round of coffee beans.
- Did you know that when a coffee bean is roasted, it will increase in volume size, yet decrease in weight?
- 400 billion cups of coffee are being consumer every year. That’s a lot!
- This is very true… Over 90% of coffee shop customers feel that coffee drinks are overly priced.
- Over 80% of the population within the United States drink coffee.
- Facebook Coffee Fact … Over 20 million Facebook users mention Coffee as their interest.
- Arabian Wine? Yes, according to research, coffee in Europe (long long time ago) was first knows as Arabian Wine.
- Coffee as medicine ? Yes, history shows that coffee in Europe was sold across pharmacies as early as the 1600’s for medical purposes. (Good tasting medicine!)